[b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6 very wild guess

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:23:26 EDT 2009

Gerry,

I think my translation is wrong because it probably says "ponder" and not "make smooth" and it probably says "she" for the verbs and not "you" like I thought. I am not sure what the quote says, but the word "lest" is in the wrong place for how it is translated in the KJV like you quoted.

Maybe it is something like "life is a path, lest she will consider it's wandering (it's being unstable) (infinitive), her paths (her ways) she will not know."

Maybe it is a continuation about the woman whose steps are leading to death.

Kenneth Greifer