[b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6 very wild guess

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:39:06 EDT 2009

Maybe I did not explain my translation good enough. I think the quote is about the woman whose footsteps lead to death and Sheol in the line before.

"Life isa path. Lest you will make smooth it's wandering (infinitive) (the path's wandering), her paths you will not know."

If you don't know where she is going, you can't make the wandering of your life easier or smoother. You just follow her path.

Kenneth Greifer