[b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:11:13 EDT 2009

Gerry:

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Gerry Folbre <gerry at wetmountainvalley.us>wrote:

> P.S.  How are you able to display the New Hebrew Fonts?  I have tried,
> but they always turn into question marks = ???
>
> What several of us have discovered is that not all mail services are the
same. I changed to gmail precisely for this discussion, as my previous mail
server could not accept UTF-8 encodings, except in attachments. It can
display multiple languages sent to it, just not send them out if messages
originate through it.

My advice is that you get a new mail server for messages connected with
b-hebrew, gmail is one.

Karl W. Randolph.