[b-hebrew] waw "conseq" series -- chronological and logical

Roe d.roe at t-online.de
Fri Nov 20 17:22:46 EST 2009

Hi James,

Thanks for your response. The answer to my question might be so obvious
that it is not clear what my question is. And mine wasn't a good example
sentence for, as you point out, there is also a chronological aspect to
the last event.

In a single series of perf. - impf. - impf. - impf. - impf., is a
mixture of chronological and logical waw imperfects possible?

Thanks again,
David

D.W. Roe
Rheinland-Pfalz,  Germany