[b-hebrew] Is the Massoretic text reliable?

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:23:42 EST 2009

James:

I would like to see the details before making a decision. The first one
sounds plausible. Is there any evidence from other MSS to back it up?
Anything from the DSS?

As for the anthropomorphisms of God, I don’t know of anyone who considered
them to be a description of physical attributes. Therefore they didn’t cause
a problem.

Karl W. Randolph.