[b-hebrew] waw "conseq" series -- chronological and logical

Roe d.roe at t-online.de
Wed Nov 18 22:29:21 EST 2009

Hi Dave,

Thanks. Please pardon the term "succession."

Can there be shifts from chronological to logical within a singular
series?  E.g., "he entered the city, [and] he found the court
(chronological), [and] he went before the king (chronological), [and] he
pleaded his case (chronological), so that the king would pardon him
(logical)"?

Thanks again,
David

D.W. Roe