[b-hebrew] waw "conseq" series -- chronological and logical

Roe d.roe at t-online.de
Wed Nov 18 20:42:26 EST 2009

Hello,

If the answer to my question is too complex for an email response,
please refer me to helpful literature -- if it's too simple, my apologies...

Within a single waw series of perfect followed by imperfects, is it
possible (or even frequent) that the imperfect waw relatives shift from
chronological succession to logical succession (and vice versa)? Or must
all imperfects in the series be either chronological or logical?

Thanks so much,
David

D.W. Roe
Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany