[b-hebrew] watered ground & forming dust

Steve Teague cosmos at intergate.com
Wed Nov 11 08:50:43 EST 2009

Gerry:

Not knowing the finer points of the grammar I can't comment on them.
However, as one who has installed irrigation systems on my few acres in east
Texas, I can say that this kind of irrigation process is never continuous,
nor even uniform (although I may irrigate the entire surface from time to
time), and it is desireable for the land to dry out from time to time. If
this is the kind of watering Genesis refers to, perhaps this present day
example may offer some insight. But then again, the context may not support
that this is the kind of watering that is meant.

Steve Teague