[b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Tue Jul 21 18:27:48 EDT 2009

Jim,

Again, your theory is possible, but I don't find it at all plausible because you're trying to make the text say something that I just don't see it saying. The only reason your numbers work is that you're working from the numbers given in the text, and the text itself works as is.

In any case, your theory fails to make sense of Gen 18. So I just don't buy it.

You've stated your case now. I don't see any point in you reiterating it again.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au