[b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"

James Read J.Read-2 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Jul 18 21:24:53 EDT 2009

Yeah. Basically, there are 10 different types of people. Those who
understand binary. And those who don't.

Using base 7 there are 10 days in the Christian week (with Sunday
being both first the 10th day)

Anyway, I think I agree with Karl. All these theories about the ages
of folk up to Noah are based on a disbelief that people in the past
could have lived longer than those who live in the present. A bit like
kids who don't believe Grandma used to wash all Grandad's clothes by
hand because washing machines didn't exist. Or kids who don't believe
Granny and Grandad used to play on the street because there was no
Cartoon Network and TV to watch it on.

James Christian

Quoting Oun Kwon <kwonbbl at gmail.com>:

> I found an error in that on-line base-converter. It did not return correct
> answers for 137, 138, 139 7-base.
>
> Oun.
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Oun Kwon <kwonbbl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> FYI,
>>
>> In his out of print 'Bible Dates itself' (1974,
>> www.amazon.com/Bible-Dates-Itself<http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Dates-Itself-Arthur-Earle/dp/0960078819/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247771759&sr=1-1>) Arthur Earle argued for base 7 numeral system to account for the ages
>> in
>> Patriarchal period (not Noah and antediluvian). A 100 year old in base 7 is
>> 49 year old in base 10; 13 year old is 10 year old in base 10. (
>> www/base-converter <http://www.easysurf.cc/cnver17.htm#b10toba>)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.