[b-hebrew] Genesis 41: 1: "Two Years of Days"

James Read J.Read-2 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 10:17:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

Quoting JimStinehart at aol.com:

> James Christian:
>
> The farther one goes back in history, the earlier the age at which a boy
> became a man.

Really? I'm not going to bother asking you to substantiate this
statement. I know you will only ignore my request and just keep
repeating the same stuff over and over again.

FYI, Jim I think that the list members are intelligent enough to read
your posts once and understand your theory. I make one final request.
Either substantiate your bold statements which you present as fact or
acknowledge that they are just a part of your theory.

James Christian

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.