[b-hebrew] Translation theory and NP$

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:20:50 EDT 2009

James:
Ecclesiastes also tells us that everything is “hebele” futility.

While I have had disappointments in life, life has been anything but
futility.

Some claim that this was written late in life, when Solomon was in his
apostasy. I see no reason to disagree. As such it is included in Tanakh to
show the futility of life without God, not as a trustworthy guide to true
understanding of God’s ways. And that will include what will happen in $)WL.

Karl W. Randolph.