David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 03:39:11 EDT 2009

>  >  I pointed out how it may be taken as
>  >perfective under a traditional definition.
>  >
>  >Thanks,
>  >David Kummerow.
>  >

> What is the traditional definition of perfective?
>

> Best regards,
>
> Rolf Furuli
> University of Oslo

Hi Rolf,

Always these smoke screens to avoid problems with your position! Can you
or can you not show me that wayyo'mer in Gen 12:1 is imperfective in its
context rather than perfective?

I would have thought that Comrie's definition as I gave in my previous
email to Karl represents the standard view vis-a-vis your own
redefinitions to suit BH.

Regards,
David Kummerow.