David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:59:02 EDT 2009

Hi Rolf,

I see that you again shift the discussion away from evidence which would
seem to go against your position. I ask again: please demonstrate how
wayyo'mer in Gen 12:1 reveals imperfective uncancellable semantics.

(By the way, you've wholly misrepresented my again -- I said nothing
about the relationship between event time and the deictic centre
correlating with perfective aspect! Where on earth did that come from?)

Thanks,
David Kummerow.