David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:21:16 EDT 2009

Hi James,

It's the English I myself use and hear about me, nothing comically meant
by it at all.

I guess you see my point now, that there isn't a single meaning across
the uses I've brought. Semantics defined as uncancellable meaning leaves
"plod" in my dialect without semantics. Better to define semantics
prototypically, and probably best done by way of frame analysis.

Regards,
David Kummerow.