[b-hebrew] "the Silver Scrolls"

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Wed Jan 28 03:48:41 EST 2009

> The */silver scrolls /*contain words from _the Book of
> Numbers _and possibly from the Book of Deuteronomy -
> all on material that is /*older*/ than the destruction of
> the First Temple!!

Or: The Book of Numbers contains a blessing from the time of the First Temple. It's liturgical nature makes it precisely the type of thing which could survive numerous generations in oral form.

It all depends on the assumptions we take into the investigation: whether we think the chicken came first or the egg.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au