[b-hebrew] "May Yahweh bless you . . ."

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:35:59 EST 2009

I'm just wondering why the request for a full signature hasn't sunk in
yet. How many times has it been repeated for this member?

And on a less protocol-related note, what's with the "Harold of the
Living God" in his signature? Is this serious?

Regards,
JA Hare (just kidding, of course)
Herald of Responsible Content Submission

(Jason Hare)