[b-hebrew] Carmel again

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:37:13 EST 2009

Jim Stinehart,

I did not understand what you said lately about David being 7 miles south of Hebron in the wilderness. When you used to say Hebron was not in the Negev, how far away from the Negev did you mean it was? I am confused because I thought you said Hebron was further north, but I don't think you said how many miles from the Negev desert.

I know you have started a different subject, but I think you could take a minute and answer my question even if it is stupid.

Kenneth Greifer