[b-hebrew] Synthetic socio-historical trajectories

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:52:33 EST 2009

Well, Lloyd:

While we agree on guitars as great instruments (I'm trying to get the final,
Presto movement of the Bach E-Minor Suite down); unfortunately that is not
the subject of this forum.

The subject of this forum is the Hebrew language as recorded in the Bible.
In this, we are to avoid historical speculation where there is not enough
evidence either to prove or disprove one's reading of history. Furthermore,
there are people on this forum who disagree with your methodology for
ideological and other valid reasons. We may mention our respective readings
of history and the linguistic traces of them, but we may not push them. If
we want to push a historical interpretation, we may do so off list, such as
at your own site listed after your name, but not online in this forum.-

With that out of the way, welcome to B-Hebrew.

Karl W. Randolph.