[b-hebrew] Leningrad Codex and "Special Letters"

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 01:53:35 EST 2009

Thanks.

Anything that you have would be helpful.
Please email them when you have the chance.

Thanks again!

B"H
John Steven

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens
a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can
no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the
correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more
skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer