[b-hebrew] Tense and aspect; was: "The use of "

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:35:38 EDT 2009

How does this not apply to your complex definitions of individual
semanthemes throughout the Hebrew language? I think you go overboard
in your definitions of what each Hebrew letter means and how they are
grouped and how the roots form some kind of mystical base meaning
quite apart from their appearances in the text of the Bible or other
related literature. Why should you lay out a rule to which you think
others should adhere while yourself abandoning it from the start?

Jason Hare
Rehovot, Israel