[b-hebrew] The use of the Yiqtol in Isaiah 1:21

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Tue Apr 21 11:37:47 EDT 2009

Dear Yitzhak,

What is the definition of "a specific action" and "a general action".
When you give your definition, please show in detail how the
definition can be applied to the verbs in question.  I ask,  because
I do not understand which difference you are referring to.

Best regards,

Rolf Furuli
University of Oslo