[b-hebrew] )BYMLK vs. Abimelech vs. Abi-Molech

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:00:47 EDT 2009

George:
Intimidation is only one form of bullying. Looking up in a dictionary, we
find bullying can also include actions as to pressure, to goad, to prod, to
browbeat, to dominate, all of which he has done to try to convince us that
his theories are the only correct way to read the data. His (mis)quotations
of “experts” (some who actually are experts) are a way to try to intimidate
people from objecting.

His has been an active / passive bullying, sort of like how Delilah used her
tears and accusations to wear down Samson, to bully him into revealing the
secret of his strength.

Karl W. Randolph.