[b-hebrew] )BYMLK vs. Abimelech vs. Abi-Molech

JimStinehart at aol.com JimStinehart at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 09:48:12 EDT 2009

Dear Everyone:

My apologies for sending in too many posts to the b-Hebrew list.  I will
not send in another post until Monday, April 27, and thereafter, I will try to
limit my posts to a maximum of one a week.

The b-Hebrew list is my favorite place on the Internet, where I have
learned so much from the expertise of so many fine posters.

If sending in one post a day constitutes being a “bully” in the eyes of
some people, then that means that I have been sending in way too many posts to
the b-Hebrew list.  My sincere apologies.

I consider the b-Hebrew list to be the finest site on the entire Internet.
I have learned more here than anywhere else.

Jim Stinehart
Evanston, Illinois

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)