[b-hebrew] Bullying, Challenging, and Appeasing: The Patterns of B-Hebrew

Jennifer & Bruce McKinnon jennifer.bruce at telus.net
Thu Apr 16 12:57:09 EDT 2009

John,
I've read your comment and the reactions it has occasioned.  There is no
question that B-Hebrew is partially dysfunctional.  If you
produce a paper, I for one would be interested in seeing it.  My hope is
that your study would also be able to include an analysis of the successful
steps taken by the moderators to resolve this issue.
Bruce McKinnon, MA, LLM