[b-hebrew] Bullying, Challenging, and Appeasing: The Patterns of B-Hebrew

Yitzhak Sapir yitzhaksapir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:43:38 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM, K Randolph wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Isaac Fried <if at math.bu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Your observations, I am afraid, are facile and superficial.

> And what does a mathematician know about [...]

Hi Karl,

I do not think it is appropriate to question Isaac's credentials based simply
on the fact that he's a mathematician.  Should people question your
knowledge based on your occupation?  In this case, specifically, I think
that Isaac Fried has shown himself to be an expert in facile and superficial
observations despite his background in sound mathematics.

Yitzhak Sapir