[b-hebrew] Eastern Galilee

Yitzhak Sapir yitzhaksapir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:56:10 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM,  Jim Stinehart wrote:
> Yitzhak Sapir:

> I would greatly appreciate your comments, and the comments of others on the
> b-Hebrew list, regarding the important Hebrew spelling issues that apply to
> the names of the city south of Adamah and the city (QD$) north of Hazor.

I doubt you appreciate the comments.  When I gave you a comment suggesting
you read up on linguistics, and gave you specific references to check out from
the library you threw me out and I know you have access to a university library.
When I am given references I simply go and try to look each one of them up,
sometimes going to great extents to get at the proposed reference such as
using interlibrary loan.  All you really want is my comments so that you can
twist them around to say something I don't mean or intend.  I don't really feel
interested in giving you any such material.

In a blog, you won't have us.  But over time, you will have readers that may
contribute their own ideas and you can converse with them.  They will be happy.
You will be happy.  We will be happy.

Yitzhak Sapir