[b-hebrew] Please unsubscribe me from this list

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Tue Oct 21 18:09:00 EDT 2008

Dear John,

If you wish to unsubscribe from B-Hebrew, then you may follow the links at the bottom of each B-Hebrew message you receive. On the webpage you will see the option you are looking for.

I'm sorry you feel this way. As moderators, we are bound to uphold the right of all members who engage in cordial discussion. If you do not wish to read any particular member's posts to b-hebrew, then I encourage you to use the delete button on your computer. If that is onerous, then please follow the link I have pointed out.

All the best.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew