[b-hebrew] various interpretations of HWWT

Yaakov Stein yaakov_s at rad.com
Tue Oct 14 23:47:56 EDT 2008

Pere,

Sorry for the Ps instead of Psa - I am not expert in the English abbreviations.

In Ex 9:6  should have been Ex 9:3 HNH YD HWYH

Job 27:6 should have been Job 37:6 HW) )RC .

My sincere apologies for the typos.

In any case, I agree that there are synonyms in all languages,
I was asking if anyone has carefully considered this particular word
and figured out how many different sources there are
and which appearance maps to which source.

Yaakov (J) Stein