[b-hebrew] names and puns (Jim & Dave)

dwashbur at nyx.net dwashbur at nyx.net
Sat Oct 11 13:45:16 EDT 2008

On 11 Oct 2008 at 11:12, Gabe Eisenstein wrote:

> Jim Stinehart
> Dave Washburn
>
> I'm amazed at some of the implausible arguments Dave uses to refute
> Jim's implausible argument, especially his denial of the punning on
> names in Genesis.

I'll tell you the same thing I told Jim: if you're going to cite me, please do it accurately.  I
made no such denial.  I referred specifically to the supposed puns that he was trying to
push.

I don't mind being refuted, but I have a big problem with being misrepresented.

Dave Washburn
"I'll hold the nail.  And when I nod my head, you hit it with the hammer."