[b-hebrew] Jim Stinehart's Theories

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:54:46 EDT 2008

George:
Here I, along with Dave Washburn, will defend Jim Stinehart: he answered a
direct question which now allows us to understand where he is coming from
and why he is making those statements that he makes. I disagree with him
more strongly, but that is based on linguistic basis and how the literature
fits in with its historic milieu.

Before this message, his theories just appeared to be crazy babbling. Now I
have a better understanding why he says what he says, I disagree with him on
many layers, but at least it makes sense.

Karl W. Randolph.