[b-hebrew] Jim Stinehart's Theories

dwashbur at nyx.net dwashbur at nyx.net
Tue Oct 7 16:55:49 EDT 2008

On 8 Oct 2008 at 8:13, George Athas wrote:

> Can we please get back to discussing Hebrew language and literature. And can I remind everyone that b-hebrew is not a place to argue an agenda. We want to discuss and weigh up evidence only, and apply reasonable logic (not extreme logic) to our analysis.

George,
While I understand what you're saying, I personally found Jim's explanation of his approach
quite illuminating in terms of understanding his view and analysis of the text.  We all bring
some sort of a prioris to the text, and especially with something as unconventional as what
Jim presents, I believe this sort of explanation and development was in order.

I now return to lurking.

Dave Washburn
"I'll hold the nail.  And when I nod my head, you hit it with the hammer."