[b-hebrew] Dawidh / Bath-sheva / Uriyah

Yohanan bin-Dawidh yohanan.bin.dawidh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:04:21 EDT 2008

Dear All,

On another forum I am on, we are having a linguistic discussion on whether,
or not Dawidh was guilty of murder in regards to Uriyah, because some of
think that he is not, and others think that he is, and I was wondering
linguistically what opinions others have here? I adhere to the idea that
Dawidh was not punished by YHWH for murder, but merely his committing
adultery, as do a few others, but then there are those who hold that he was
punished for the murder of Uriyah, but do not think he was rightfully
punished, but think that YHWH should have put Dawidh to death for his
actions.

Yo*h*anan bin-Dawidh
Haslet, Texas