[b-hebrew] Where did Lot go?

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:09:20 EDT 2008

Karl and Jim,

I think Jim's agenda is to prove that the patriarchal narratives are really the Amarna letters rewritten with a lot of "artistic license." I don't know why you, Jim, don't just say that more often instead of hinting this sometimes. Even if you can prove every location was in north Canaan and whatever else you need as proof, I don't think the Amarna letters sound at all like the patriarchal narratives.

Kenneth Greifer