[b-hebrew] Meaning of K(S) in Leopold's commentaries

John M. Linebarger jmlineb at comcast.net
Thu Nov 27 22:46:23 EST 2008

I hope your question didn't get lost in the "Sodom Wars" postings ...

Anyway, I have Leupold's "Exposition of Daniel," and he is always referring to K. S. as well.  I've done some digging, and I think he is referring to the book below; he distinguishes Koenig's Wordbook from Koenig's Syntax by using K. W. instead of K. S.
K. S. is Eduard Koenig’s grammar Lehrgebaude der Hebraischen Sprache: Part II Syntax (Leipzig: Hinrichs, 1897).
Hope this helps.  Do others think that it is correct as well?
John M. Linebarger, PhD (Computer Science)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA