[b-hebrew] Pictures of the Recent Inscription

Matthew Dent dentm42 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 14:45:07 EDT 2008

I don't know if a clear picture exists, but there is a chance that the AP photographer took some clearer pictures.  At the very least, I'm guessing the resolution of pictures on the web is intentionally reduced to make the size reasonable for the internet - perhaps a higher resolution/original resolution image would be useful.  I did a quick search to find a way to contact the AP or the AP photographer to find out, but couldn't find one.

I don't have time to do an extensive investigation right now, but that's an avenue someone might want to take.  It's likely they'll want to charge, but as long as it isn't going to be republished, I doubt the cost would be too significant.

Matthew Dent