[b-hebrew] Niph'al of intransitives

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Sat Mar 29 01:41:02 EDT 2008

In a more general way, maybe the question would be too:

Is any use of the Ni'phal of Intransitive verbs attested in the Bible? I
mean verbs such as BW), to come; HLK, to go; YRD, to go down and others.

Has anyone on this list made a study of this issue or knows someone who made
a study of it?

Pere Porta
(Barcelona)