[b-hebrew] $ADAI

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Thu Mar 27 11:58:13 EDT 2008

Yitzhak,

I have read now through the paper by Miss Rebecca Hasselbach but I
fail to see there anything that was not known to my good friend
Gillie on the eve of his bar-mitzvah, minus the Cushitic. I think
that had she fully understood what it is all about she would have
condensed her paper to half a page, if not five sentences,
considering that Hebrew grammar can be stated in one sentence.

Isaac Fried, Boston University