[b-hebrew] $ADAI

Yitzhak Sapir yitzhaksapir at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 05:34:16 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Isaac Fried wrote:
> It is conceivable that the ending -AI as in XALON-AI, 'windows', of
>  Jeremiah 22:14 is indeed a remnant of a pluralization method by a

So far so good.  For more information read and follow up the pdf here:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/2007-November/034593.html

All the rest of Isaac's message is his own personal theory, which is
contrary to concepts in linguistics and is not accepted by any
serious linguist.

Yitzhak Sapir