[b-hebrew] BWR

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Thu Mar 27 01:50:14 EDT 2008

Yigal,

1. Maybe the B)R in 2Sa 23:15 is a wrong spelling (aleph instead of waw) for
the right BWR (waw) in 1Chr 11:17?

2. Could the reverse be possible as well? I mean: could the waw in 1Chr be a
wrong spelling instead of the right aleph in 2Sa?

3. Is there any way, are there any means to give a sure answer to these two
questions?

Pere Porta