[b-hebrew] translation of Los Lunas ten commandments?

Ted Walther ted at reactor-core.org
Wed Mar 26 01:11:36 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:26:11PM -0700, dwashbur at nyx.net wrote:
>I found this line curious:
>
>"...is convinced that the inscription is ancient and thus authentic."
>
>What precisely does "authentic" mean in such a context?

Alas, the author of those words died in 2002.  I guess he meant
"authentic" as in, the words were inscribed by a real Hebrew, not by a
prankster along the lines of Joseph Smith and his golden tablets.

I would love to see a transliteration of the inscription into modern
Hebrew letters so I can compare it to the Hebrew bible.  Is anyone game?
How much would I have to pay?

Ted