[b-hebrew] Ecc 12:2

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Mon Mar 24 13:46:37 EDT 2008

It does answer and it does not...
What is the "w'shavu he'avim ahar gashem" alike to mean? Maybe that... after
the "rainstorm"... (old age, agony, death) of a given individual... the
world, things are going their way quite disregarding of the fact that that
given person is no more in this world but he passed away? (People die and
the world... goes on with no trouble)

By the way: are you sure what the vowels are for the first word in verse 7?
Maybe tsere (under yud) and tsere again (under shin)? Or maybe qamats under
yud and patah under shin?

Heartly,

Pere Porta
Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)