[b-hebrew] Ex 20:5 atnach

Charles Grebe cgrebe at briercrest.ca
Sun Mar 16 00:23:36 EDT 2008

In my reading today, I came across an odd little question. It's not really very important but it caught my attention.

In Ex 20:5 there appears to be two "atnach"s. The first one comes after "You shall not worship them or serve them" but then there is a second atnach at the end of the verse! Is that normal? Does it mean anything special?

Charles Grebe
Briercrest Distance Learning
Caronport, SK
Canada

Invite the next generation of students to consider Briercrest College and Seminary. Visit www.briercrest.ca/refer.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.