[b-hebrew] Biblia Hebraica transcripta

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 01:01:48 EST 2008

I think from memory there is something of a glossary/index of the
symbols in the following:

van der Merwe, Christo H. J. 1990. The Old Hebrew Particle gam: A
Syntactic–Semantic Description of gam in Gn–2Kg. Arbeiten zu Text und
Sprache im Alten Testament 34. St. Ottilien: EOS Verlag.

However, I am unable to double-check this at the moment as I've lent my
copy to a friend.

Regards,
David Kummerow.