[b-hebrew] Gemara Sotah on the names of the spies

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Mon Jun 30 22:33:55 EDT 2008

Sorry I forgot to sign my post, I haven't posted in a long time.

The post was about the names - there had been a previous post
ruminating on what the significance of their names was.  So I posted
what the Gemara had to say.  - that the names of the
Meraglim (which the Torah lists) hint to the evil intentions they had
before they departed.

Shoshanna Walker