[b-hebrew] Transliterations from Hebrew to Greek to ?and theMassoretes

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Wed Jun 18 17:47:19 EDT 2008

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your reply. Accept my apologies for listing Chris Heard when it
was definitely your article.

I did not have any objections to the article, but considering the latest thread
on this list regarding "th" or "b", etc. I saw your article and thought that
maybe those with more linguistic training than I would be able to comment it and
enlighten us with a little more history of the changes in vocalization, etc.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III