[b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex bug repair on transcription notes.

Yakov Hadash yakov.hadash at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:14:17 EDT 2008

I have a LOT of trouble getting tanach.us to work on the Mac. I'm not
just talking about font issues, I'm talking about the whole web site.
Whenever I go for an individual verse or specific passage, the Hebrew
just doesn't show up. When I go for a full chapter, sometimes the
Hebrew comes up but more often I just get nothing at all. This is on
Firefox 3 RC3, Opera, and Camino. Of course Safari can't get anything
at all from your web site.

I would suggest you add a link from your web site to MacSword like
"For now it seems that Mac browsers have a difficult time with our web
site, but you can access the WLC by using MacSword (link)."

It took me two years before I stumbled across MacSword which is the
answer to most of my prayers. I don't know why it's such a secret.

Are there any Mac users out there who share my pain?

-Yakov Hadash