[b-hebrew] re Num 32:42

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 17:41:04 EDT 2008

   Also missing in my old Leteris edition, where he notes:
"He rafah" -'a soft He' as an irregularity.

   The "Lah" persumably refers to KENAT in the F., and should indeed have had a mapiq.

   Simply a scribal error. Notice however  "Ethen" in the previous verse. The MT was based here on a difficult earlier text/s.

   Uri Hurwitz