[b-hebrew] Needs help

Yitzhak Sapir yitzhaksapir at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 22:09:05 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Olivier Randrianjaka wrote:

> Hi my name is Olivier!!
>
> I need help from you, I am preparing the topic for my PhD reserch. I want to focus my research
> on a difficult or controversial Hebrew word or expression, I mean something like hapax legomenon
> or word or expression whose meaning is still unclear and still under scholar debate.
>
> I have browsed in the so-called The Semantics of Ancient Hebrew Database project (SAHD) but
> couldn't find anything relevant. So please if you have something to suggest don't hesitate to contact
> me

Somehow, I personally don't think that a controversial Hebrew word or
expression is sufficient for a
PhD research.  Something more typical of a PhD research is to take a
passage or significant inscription
that has not been investigated recently and study it from all kinds of
different angles.

Yitzhak Sapir