[b-hebrew] Needs help

Olivier Randrianjaka rev_oli at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:25:13 EDT 2008

Hi my name is Olivier!!

I need help from you, I am preparing the topic for my PhD reserch. I want to focus my research on a difficult or controversial Hebrew word or expression, I mean something like hapax legomenon or word or expression whose meaning is still unclear and still under scholar debate.

I have browsed in the so-called The Semantics of Ancient Hebrew Database project (SAHD) but couldn't find anything relevant. So please if you have something to suggest don't hesitate to contact me at my rev_oli at hotmail.com.

Best regards.

Olivier